The ARAP Tool Bar has the following buttons and features from left to right:
- Run Script - equivalent to Run Script menu item
- Edit Script - equivalent to Edit Script menu item
- Edit Current Logfile
- Edit Current Quiet Logfile
- Pause Script
- Save Settings - equivalent to Save Settings menu item
- General Settings - equivalent to General Settings menu item
- Geographic Location - equivalent to Geographic Location menu item
- E-Mail Settings - equivalent to E-Mail Settings menu item
- PinPoint Settings - equivalent to PinPoint Settings menu item
- Show Errors
- Exit - equivalent to Exit menu item
- Manual Script Command
- Run Manual Script Command
- Hide Window
This button requests that the current script pause execution. The request will only be responded to between the execution of script lines, so there may be delay before the pause takes effect. When it does, a dialog box appears prompting the user to either continue execution of the script or abort it.
This button causes an Error dialog box to show that shows all error messages that have occurred since ARAP was started. Error messages are defined as all status messages beginning with "!!!". This makes it easy to scan for errors.
In this text field any single-line script or command can be manually executed with or without parameters. The last 20 commands are saved and can accessed with the arrow on the right. After entering the command, either press the enter key or the button to the right to run the command.
After entering a Manual Script Command, this button can be used to run the command.
This button causes ARAP's window to be hidden to the system tray. This is the same as the hide command.